Saturday, August 14, 2010

The book playlist

 I love music. I have a soundtrack to my life and I am quite practiced in creating playlists for a mood on any given day when I am working around the house or have visitors.

My book playlist has settled into a rather hotch-potch mixed tape of musical genres. It grows slowly, for I am not wont to adding new songs. But the list below, should you care to ever look any of them up to listen, is quite a good sample of what I listen to - on repeat rotation - over the countless hours that I have been writing this book. Two years, five months' worth of listening time. Cripes. Lucky digital music doesn't wear out like the old tapes and CD's used to, eh!

What does your usual soundtrack look like? Do you have a certain playlist that you must listen to when you're working, doing a chore or a job?


Alone In Kyoto - Air
Sing Sang Sung - "
African Velvet - "
All I Need - "
Ce Matin La - "
La Femme D'Argent - "
Cherry Blossom Girl - "
Universal Traveller - "
Mike Mills - "
Another Day - "
Biological - "
Playground Love - "
Time - Alan Parsons Project
Baby, Now That I've Found You - Alison Krauss
Vienna - Billy Joel
Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
Sunny Road - Emiliana Torrini
People Get Ready - Eva Cassidy
Songbird - Eva Cassidy
Easy - Groove Armada
Early Winter - Gwen Stefani
St. Patrick's Day - John Mayer
Comfortable - John Mayer
Kid A (radiohead Cover) - John Mayer
River - Joni Mitchell
This Womans Work - Kate Bush
Lefroy (Prelude) - Kylie Auldist
I Keep Forgettin' - Michael McDonald
Woodbrook - Mícheál Ó Súilleabháin
Les Nuits - Nightmares On Wax
Run Run Run - Phoenix
Love For Granted - "
(You Can't Blame It On) Anybody - "
If It's Not With You - "
Holdin' On Together - "
Alphabetical - "
Long Distance Call - "
Honeymoon - "
On fire - "
Eple - Röyksopp
Good Enough (Piano Solo) - Sarah McLachlan
Ordinary Miracle - Sarah McLachlan
La Ritournelle - Sebastien Tellier
What the world needs now is love - Stacey Kent
Landslide - Stacey Kent
Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails