Saturday, August 21, 2010

Things you shouldn't say during KRudd's election speech

And I reference this recent post on my obsession with a little iPhone game to set the scene on this one:

"Oh, that's BULLSHIT! He DESERVES to die!!!"

Steve reeled around, thinking I was watching the screen and listening to our ex-Prime Minister as he made his acceptance speech. I didn't think you were this passionate about politics, I could see the words forming in his mind.

And then he saw me glaring at my phone.

I was really just on a supremely annoying level. With rocks that were bouncing down the precipice and missing all the pigs.

Those bloody green pigs! They are so hard to destroy with my birds! Again, this is not political hate I'm spinning....

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails