Lately, I have been concentrating on smoothing out the first three chapters of my book. I'm happy with the first chapter. I'm undecided about some of the set-up in the next couple and it has been playing on my mind at odd times, which is why my waking statement to Steve this morning was:
Me: I don't think the first three chapters are exciting enough.
He: *sleepily* Well... did you put in the bit about us robbing the bank?
Me: No, I didn't! I forgot. And those diamonds we found.
He: Mmm-hmmm. And how we escaped in a submarine.
He: And I think you should change the title. To Lenny: 007. That's much more snappy.
Me: Okay, you can stop now.
Points taken. But I think it's going to change my demographic slightly.
- ► 2011 (182)
- Just what the doctor ordered
- Because I need this
- And now.... It's Monday
- On being late and endings.
- Saw like an eagle
- Melting moments that make my heart seize
- It's done
- Mind how you go
- The end of the first chapter
- Things you shouldn't say during KRudd's election s...
- Jet Blue Steven Slater - AKA Airplane Johnny
- Lolly on love
- An unproud motherly moment
- Bedtime talk
- It was supposed to be a routine Pap Smear
- Mother's ruin
- Oh goody!
- The book playlist
- Help spread the word
- The Water Lily
- All hail Sally Seltmann
- I blame Sarah MacLachlan
- I wish I had a river I could skate away on
- And the winner is...
- I'm curious
- In love with this right now
- The time I tried to beat the Liquid Gold habit
- Taking a stroll down memory lane
- A direct quote from Yours Truly
- ▼ August (33)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)