Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bedtime talk

Lately, I have been concentrating on smoothing out the first three chapters of my book. I'm happy with the first chapter. I'm undecided about some of the set-up in the next couple and it has been playing on my mind at odd times, which is why my waking statement to Steve this morning was:

Me:  I don't think the first three chapters are exciting enough.
He:  *sleepily* Well... did you put in the bit about us robbing the bank?
Me:  No, I didn't! I forgot. And those diamonds we found.
He:  Mmm-hmmm. And how we escaped in a submarine.
Me:  Ooooookay.
He:  And I think you should change the title. To Lenny: 007. That's much more snappy.
Me: Okay, you can stop now.


Points taken. But I think it's going to change my demographic slightly.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails