Sunday, May 10, 2009

In lieu of a Mothers Day post...

(and ohmygoodness if you're coming here from your RSS/blogfeed, I'm mortified because I spelled 'lieu' wrong in the title before I corrected it)

...I'd like you to humour me for a moment, if you will. I'll get to my phenomenal Mothers Day presents in the next installment.

The LGBB had a little friend over on Tuesday. They were so cute watching Monsters Inc together that I took this photo of them. Telly front and centre. My set of three new rectangle mirrors to the left.

Ummmm.... what do you see in that mirror? Bear in mind you are seeing the kitchen bench and the cupboards underneath in that shot. I have wracked my brains here for ages wondering what might have been on the bench at that time. Steve has already helpfully suggested, "It could have been a bag..." but I doubt he's certain it's just that at all. If it was a bag, well, to me it was a very coincidentally placed "bag", to make shadows in all the right places.

So. What do you see? (click on the photo to enlarge)


Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails