Thursday, July 31, 2008

I love when that happens

Last night, out of the blue, Steve says to me he's going to buy some shares. Just like that.

We've spoken before about investing in some shares. It's always been a moot point, because Steve has never wanted to do it.

But last night, he told me he's going to seriously look into it this time.

And then, he became ever so handsome all of a sudden. I think it's something to do with him making a decision totally left of field (for him) and kind of adds an unexpected zing to the friendship we've been forging with each other for fifteen years now. It's nice to know that it doesn't always have to be about muscle jobs - like when he knocked down the wall between the kitchen and the living area here - for him to get back on my radar.

Magnus, you're shelved. For now.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails