Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm hibernating.

A little like being on a winter solstice of my own, I feel really happy not to update about anything just for now. Once again, apparently I've got nothing.

All is good. Sometimes it's blah. But mostly, what I am doing right now is stockpiling energy like a chipmunk would stuff acorns in its cheeks. Which is a kinda funny analogy if I think about it, because several of my friends over the years have called me Squirrel for some reason. Must be my high cheekbones. You'd think they are sort of lofty and Claudia Schiffer-ey but no. They merely give me the said look of ... a squirrel with full cheeks. Just look at my daughter for further clarification (it is a strong gene in my side of the family, even the Japanese nieces have the same feature, awww!).

Now, to Bear. I am sitting with Bear right now. In fact, I am being a bear. Aside from the hibernating feeling of now, I'm really doing a lot of that "sitting in a cave" stuff. Energetically, it's wise of me to do this for the moment. So I'll leave you with this thought that I've been pondering, from Bear wisdom:

"If we choose to believe that there are many questions to life, we must also believe that the answers to these questions reside within us. Each and every being has the capacity to quiet the mind, enter the silence, and know."

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails