Monday, December 22, 2008

One down, one to go!



And not a moment to lose.

I have precisely two nights left to paint the other doll. Finally, I "fixed" the skin tone - it's still not how I wanted it - and if I want to be picky with myself *hair flick* then I will also say the pupils of the eyes don't match, the eye outline colour is far too dark, the nose is crooked...... buuuuuut then I step back and look at it in its entirety and know, just know, that I have done this oozing with love and patience for the project. The end result is really only part of the gesture. But when I look at the original picture, I'm pretty proud of how it's turned out.

I don't know yet what colour I'll do the second doll. Perhaps pink or mauve and soft lime tones? Mmmmm, we'll see what comes out of the brush!

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails