Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update. Already.

Well, I think I jinxed the Raelene. Or Steve, more like.

He had to fire her. I won't go into it, and I promise I am not making this up. But he had to have "the chat" with her yesterday morning.

Do you want to finish up straight away and not work out your notice to the rest of the week? he said. It's up to you, you can stay today or leave now.

Raelene will follow through what she started. That's the type of person Raelene is, she answered.

How bizarre. This. Is. Pure. Gold. Not the finishing up part... that's kinda sad (but if you knew what she did, during her trial period no less, you'd understand it was very justified to nip her employment in the bud here), but just the whole third person thing. I don't think I will ever understand it and will forever be amused and fascinated by people I come across who do it.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails