Saturday, April 5, 2008

It burrrrns, mama, it burrrns

Just wondering how many of you get your eyelashes tinted. And if you do, do any of you do what I do and concentrate sooooooo hard on not opening your eyes (to avoid catastrophic pain that feels like it's burning your eyeballs out of their sockets) that you almost do?

I know it's supposed to be somewhat relaxing, like a mini beauty treatment, although I only go because if I don't my eyelashes are that lovely invisible blonde that makes it look like I have none at all. So I lie there and try and enjoy the few minutes' peace on my own. Instead, I struggle to keep my eyelids shut. They feel like they want to just fling open and my eyeballs move around and strain against my closed lids. It's awful!

Is it a condition? Maybe I have a condition. Close-eyetis. The inability to keep ones' eyes shut when the preservation of ones' eyesight depends solely on just that.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails