There is a dim corner of the kitchen/dining area that I have wanted to brighten up for a while. We discussed a skylight. But at $300 plus installation and trying to save up to finish the backyard landscaping as it is, that was quickly ruled about a year ago. So one day recently, I spent $15 on a bunch of sticks with tiny fairy lights in them.
I arranged them in a favourite display vase and turned them on. When the LGBB came home, she almost lost it with excitement. We now have a firmly convinced little fairy spotter on our hands and I have been informed that a flock of fairies (what does one call a group of fairies?) has taken up residence in this artificial floral display indoors at our place.
I had no idea what it means when little flowers are lit up. Apparently, it's a very, very big deal. But I'll let her explain in the video (I think it's from a Tinkerbell movie?? Is it wrong/bad of me not to know?).
Untitled from Lolly Lovers on Vimeo.
- Sometimes, a girl's just gotta...
- This book writing business
- I've got a Weekend Love....
- Who failed whom? And when?
- Ebay: 5 Unwritten Rules of Engagement
- The Meanest Coach
- Check it out: Video of fairies sleeping
- Good weekends look like this
- The Circle Game
- Grateful for.... Interplanetary Dancing
- Not by choice
- Say what you mean, mean what you say
- Help me win $5000 and a New Ford Territory for a y...
- Hello, Bruder! A vlog.
- About a bear
- Meet our son, Lolly
- This time I'm playing to (not) win
- By the time you read this...
- A very nearly wasn't Happy Mothers Day dream
- Let's get it on
- The Bitzer Post
- Starring a very young Jazz and an even younger LGB...
- Old Mother Turtle
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)