Sunday, May 22, 2011

Good weekends look like this

Our gorgeous Liquid Ambar tree



I chose a colour for my external office wall and hung
the wall plates Steve gave me for my birthday last year.
THANK YOU for your input, dear readers!

I'm very proud of these doors - my $70 French door Ebay win! Cha-ching!

Work break: home made meringues for afternoon tea,
looking out from my new office/workspace to the family on the (messy) deck

A spot of painting: Beautiful sepia colour for the internal walls.
I feel calm already! Looks like a good window to sit
in front of to finish writing a book....

Finished off by a stunning sunset (which I only thought to try
and photograph at the last minute.... Darnit! It was gorgeous)


And to top it off, the safe arrival of our newest family member. What's better in life than that?

So how was your weekend? Do anything productive?

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails