If there is one thing I love and get a silly giggle out of, it's a good bit of poorly translated English. Having a brother living in Japan is handy for many reasons, least of which the Japlish he finds. Here is a stealthily snapped photo of a sign hanging from the window of a car:
It reads -
Pregnant woman has gotten on
Well, erm, yes.... given that she's pregnant, I'd say at one time or another in the past nine months at least, she certainly has. Hasn't she? But do we all need to have the obvious pointed out on her car window?
Hilarious! I love it.
I've joined in the Hop at Maxabella Loves today. This is more a Love post than a Grateful For post, but I think I'm still allowed to play....
- Sometimes, a girl's just gotta...
- This book writing business
- I've got a Weekend Love....
- Who failed whom? And when?
- Ebay: 5 Unwritten Rules of Engagement
- The Meanest Coach
- Check it out: Video of fairies sleeping
- Good weekends look like this
- The Circle Game
- Grateful for.... Interplanetary Dancing
- Not by choice
- Say what you mean, mean what you say
- Help me win $5000 and a New Ford Territory for a y...
- Hello, Bruder! A vlog.
- About a bear
- Meet our son, Lolly
- This time I'm playing to (not) win
- By the time you read this...
- A very nearly wasn't Happy Mothers Day dream
- Let's get it on
- The Bitzer Post
- Starring a very young Jazz and an even younger LGB...
- Old Mother Turtle
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)