Thursday, February 5, 2009

Must. Stop. Reading. Bloggggs!!!!

But before I do (did), I am so glad I found this entry for Rainbow Cookies.

So excited now, I can hardly sit still. Isn't it ridiculous what a bit of colour and a chance to bake something easy will do to me? Which reminds me ... to soon share with you the ludicrously easy recipe for lemon curd that my sister in-law bestowed on me while they were visiting recently. Now I finally have something to do with our billion and one lemons! Perhaps I could donate jars of the stuff out front. Become known as the Lemon Curd Lady.

Ok, maybe not.

But anyway, I swear, if I make these cookies - and then if they turn out looking good and not, like, either something colourful from Jazz's rear end or something the LGBB mashed together - I will take a photo of how ours turned out and post it here.

But only, y'know, if.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails