Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A-Tagging we will go

I’ve been tagged by Dani

Here are the rules:
1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people

How did I ever know that this, taken by Steve at my request, would be one of only two times I got a closeup of our sweet girl's fingers safely inside mine? This was the day I felt so punch-drunk happy. Could have taken on the world today, my heart was bursting out of my chest. I had a lid on my concerns and dread, for she was so tiny, but this day my baby Ellanor was just making me soar.

I shall leave it there, I think.

Now, come on you lot... I tag Peta, Mel, Danni, Amoir, Kay and Meaghan! Off yer laurels, you readers!


Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails