Monday, February 23, 2009

Primitive Dog

A while ago (at least a month), the LGBB drew a chalk drawing of Jazz on our driveway. Aside from the fact that I just took this photo today and it is still pretty much as crisp as the day she drew it, such is our drought down here, I think it is a really good little drawing! She drew the head, tail and legs as I prompted her and this is what she came up with. We forgot the ears...

Very special! I love this little drawing, it's right near our front door and I let out an audible "Squeeeee" sound whenever I see it. It's my love-heart-song. And it sounds rather like the air being let out of the tightly pulled mouth of a balloon.

Now, a month later, the LGBB was standing at her chalk board on the weekend and I asked her if she would draw me a picture of Jazz (I don't often ask her to draw me something specific, but both times I have, I'm so uninspiring that I've asked her to do the same object - inventive, arn'I?). And again, a pretty similar shape came out.


And some traily thing that goes around to the right and over Jazz's head... yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say that she was drawing the trajectory of Jazzy's ball and it flew out of her jaw to be caught by someone. ... Too much? Too much. Ok.

So I think ... I think this is the LGBB's first drawing/s! Of her dog! Awwwwwwww. Sniff.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails