Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's DONE!

I did it. And I now have a place in the Bonnie Babes grief counselling course *gulp* in less than two weeks.

You may recall that the thought occurred to me to do this about six months ago. And then this and this sort of got in the way. It just wasn't the right time.

When I found out they were doing their next course in February, I hmmm'ed and hawwww'ed and procrastinated and thought more of committing to it. It was before Christmas and I didn't feel like putting my mind to any emotionally draining work, not more than I had to, anyway.

But I got signed up, I paid and ... I'm going! Can't say it's going to be a blast. But I am very keen to add this particular tool to my bag of healing tricks.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails