Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm writing again

This just came out of nowhere last night as I was editing and correcting a chapter.


I did not want suppression to be my fate, nor Steve’s, and least of all Ella’s. What a waste of her efforts that would be. It was so unnatural to consider we would not welcome Ellanor in, now that she had landed and alighted again. I sensed the effort it had taken and, before then, had never even considered how hard it was to live. My focus had always been on the death part of living.


Still to be fleshed out and I don't want to give away all my book's secrets (there's more to this concept I've just stumbled on the above quote), but dang, I just wanted to share how much I love it when my fingers just start typing away and my thoughts are only juuuuust ahead of what I'm getting down. It's like I'm reading the book for the first time too, in that moment.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails