Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eight

Count 'em. Not two, not five. Not seven.

Eight. 8! EIGHT!! Eight.

I had a weigh and measure today at the gym and I have shaved 8cm's off my E-cup bust in four weeks. I thought I felt more comfortable.

Okay, so I'm cheating here a bit and have to clarify that my boobs were after all expecting to feed a baby in 7 or so months at last measure (I was newly unpregnant and had gone back for a "let's go from square one" weigh and measure).

My last weigh and measure was done on June 12, just before I fell pregnant. And I was happy with those first results, having begun at the gym after the miscarriage before that (I put on fluid terrifyingly fast with a pregnancy and as The Guardian Friend said on seeing a bump shot I took this last time, at 8 weeks, "My God, luv, you look about 18 weeks along there already!" and then she gave me a hearty "Er.... good luck....").

So, this month on my two steps forward, one step back parlay through exerciseland, the results are:

8cm off bust
3cm off biceps
2cm off waist
2cm off hips
1cm off calves
1cm on thighs (noooooooooooooooo!)

... and a whopping great .9kg weight loss *lone cricket chirping* But hey, a loss is a loss, people.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails