Thursday, November 20, 2008

Forgive me, Steve, for I have sinned

Well, correction: we have sinned. Me and Lolly.

We went shopping today (I was on assignment) and, oh, wouldn't you know.... it was to a DFO. And what's at DFO's, primarily? Homewares and manchester shops.

Sooooo..... we had a look in a few girly shops and, uh, came out with some things for the LGBB's Big Girl Bed, which is coming after Christmas from a friend whose daughter has outgrown it - a Holly Hobby (remember her!???) white wrought iron post bed. Oh. Be still my giddy heart.

I only got these because they were bargains. Bargains, I tell you. $100 sheet sets for $40??? How could I not get two? Patterned "Fairy Garden" sheets *swoon* And a pink velour rectangle pillow and another green and pink lacy spotty matching fairy garden pillow.

We were both. In. Throw pillow. Sheet set. Heaven.


Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails