...opening the washing machine to pull out the nappies you put on to wash last night. Diving straight in, both hands, pulling out the wet items with efficient speed so you can hang them out in today's gorgeous, wild, slightly warm-tinged breeze.
And then letting the stench hitting your nose finally sink in to your fuzzy morning-brain.
These stink! Some of these nappies need a damn good sun-soaking...... Must be those bamboo ones..... oh. Shit. Literally. Then I remember.
I didn't turn on the machine last night.
Don't worry. I washed up before I came and bashed this frustration out on the keyboard.
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- "Toto.... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore"
- Not all is always as it seems
- My attention span
- Is any of this familiar to anyone?
- Australian Raven
- Hasn't this just got "must-see" written all over i...
- Getting responsible
- Boiled eggs rock our house
- Something in it
- The 'mato Monster
- Am I FUNNY to you?
- Depending on the street
- Mac Daddy: It speaks to me
- Just like that
- A TRILLION dollars mooh-hwahwahwaaaa
- Just have to remind myself
- Sunny Side Up gets all political-like. For a secon...
- Chéz Loléz
- "Talk to my Agent"
- Why I love the people I've chosen to have in my li...
- How To Recreate The Mouth Part
- And so, the opposite of happiness must be...
- Happiness is...
- Never ceasing to intrigue me
- Oil of Vetiver
- Swatch you lookin' at?
- Well.... why not today?
- When even patience doesn't pay off
- Goin' on a bear hunt
- It started today.
- I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed
- That voice
- Girls' Day Out
- And now for a proper cut
- Perhaps it's Fathers Day
- ▼ September (36)