Once was enough. Once put us in recycled rubbish up to *here* and I'm still trying to cyphon it into the bin in little trickles so we don't run out of room and have an overflowing bin by the next fortnight. I've got an overflow bin for the (massive) bin that barely lasts us a fortnight. And yet, we can't seem to ever fill the titchy little household rubbish bin - which is good, it shows we're diligent.
But you forgot the damn thing AGAIN! I am now going to be a month behind and it will take even longer to get rid of the built-up recyclables.
Very symbolic of my life right now, really. Kirrily, you're a month behind on clearing out your karmic rubbish, get on with it will ya? I've just headed into my first cycle since the D&C and quite frankly, I can't believe it's only been a month. It feels like six months ago. We've been sick since then, because the LGBB caught the hand, foot and mouth a week later. I haven't even turned a thought towards processing all of that. It's day by day stuff here still and it's wearing me down to a grinding halt.
So. This is grounds for a trial separation. Mark my words.
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- "Toto.... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore"
- Not all is always as it seems
- My attention span
- Is any of this familiar to anyone?
- Australian Raven
- Hasn't this just got "must-see" written all over i...
- Getting responsible
- Boiled eggs rock our house
- Something in it
- The 'mato Monster
- Am I FUNNY to you?
- Depending on the street
- Mac Daddy: It speaks to me
- Just like that
- A TRILLION dollars mooh-hwahwahwaaaa
- Just have to remind myself
- Sunny Side Up gets all political-like. For a secon...
- Chéz Loléz
- "Talk to my Agent"
- Why I love the people I've chosen to have in my li...
- How To Recreate The Mouth Part
- And so, the opposite of happiness must be...
- Happiness is...
- Never ceasing to intrigue me
- Oil of Vetiver
- Swatch you lookin' at?
- Well.... why not today?
- When even patience doesn't pay off
- Goin' on a bear hunt
- It started today.
- I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed
- That voice
- Girls' Day Out
- And now for a proper cut
- Perhaps it's Fathers Day
- ▼ September (36)