I am going to throw myself into decorating the LGBB's room. It is about to become about 1/4 size bigger than it is now, once Steve has finished taking out the ensuite. I know, even a two year old could find it handy but really, it's not to our taste and we don't need a bathroom *right there* It's so in the way.
I'm thinking of keeping the same magenta-coloured wall that she has now, although that existing one will be knocked down, so I'll paint one wall in this colour again. I think a fresh coat of lime might look nice on the other walls. Kinda like some big candy apple!
And I am thinking of these three fabrics for re-covering her canvasses (at the moment they're Suzy's Zoo characters and she loves them.... perhaps I am doing this too soon):
I think they're gorgeous - bird-theme came from nowhere, I really just liked the funky fat birds (am a sucker for chubby charicatures of animals) - but don't know how well they'll suit.
Ah, stuff it. I feel like living dangerously. I'm going to get them. Such a cheap decorating idea, you really can't go wrong.
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- "Toto.... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore"
- Not all is always as it seems
- My attention span
- Is any of this familiar to anyone?
- Australian Raven
- Hasn't this just got "must-see" written all over i...
- Getting responsible
- Boiled eggs rock our house
- Something in it
- The 'mato Monster
- Am I FUNNY to you?
- Depending on the street
- Mac Daddy: It speaks to me
- Just like that
- A TRILLION dollars mooh-hwahwahwaaaa
- Just have to remind myself
- Sunny Side Up gets all political-like. For a secon...
- Chéz Loléz
- "Talk to my Agent"
- Why I love the people I've chosen to have in my li...
- How To Recreate The Mouth Part
- And so, the opposite of happiness must be...
- Happiness is...
- Never ceasing to intrigue me
- Oil of Vetiver
- Swatch you lookin' at?
- Well.... why not today?
- When even patience doesn't pay off
- Goin' on a bear hunt
- It started today.
- I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed
- That voice
- Girls' Day Out
- And now for a proper cut
- Perhaps it's Fathers Day
- ▼ September (36)