Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I've got it!

The Facebook group I'd start....

Remember I asked ages back? I got distracted by something shiny and forgot to get back to it and all of you kind folk who bothered to reply. There were such good ones too! Oops, probably lost a few more readers that day for the way I snubbed the commenters, huh.

Anyway! The group. It's SO got to be

Please don't follow me into another room, I'm not going to be there long enough for you to bother.

Seriously now. What mother/father hasn't thought that of a pet or a child or some other significant other? You know you're only going in to put away folded washing or grab a hair brush or put some shoes in your cupboard or see if you can find what you're looking for in that room. But they get up and follow you. And the time and effort it takes them makes it so sad when, guaranteed, you're meeting them coming in as you're on the way out that same door.

Every time.

Oops.

I'm thinking of getting a T-shirt printed with it so that the LGBB learns I'm being cruel to be kind when I say repeatedly, "Please don't follow me! It's so not going to be worth it."

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails