Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mother Heart

Naomi over at Seven Cherubs is doing her first linky today! It's one I am happy to join, for it is about mothers, mothering and thoughts, tips and ideas on same. Who doesn't know much about that when they do it day in, day out?  ;)

More's the point, I sometimes get to this end of the week and want to tear my hair out. Sometimes not. But sometimes.... I do. And I'm not ashamed to say it.

So I have joined the Linky with my post already, if you would like to go take a look or join yourself with a post (old or new), let's see if we can't celebrate or discuss motherhood for a day a week. I know I often don't, which is quite strange, given it's my chosen career. Heh.

I still can't believe I get to say that. I just finished a read-through of my book last night and vividly recall the section where Steve and I had "that discussion".... the one that went, "I think we have to just face it. We're not going to have any more children. Ella was it. And now she's gone. So we can keep trying but we have to be realistic: we'll lose more babies than we'll ever have. If we have one ever again..."

It was a sobering discussion.

Anyhow! Enough from me! Go check out the links. And here's to having a great Thursday.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails