Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gabbin' with Lol

In our continuing foray into the daily 40-minute hair-tear that is Dressing the Independent Toddler, I ensured I was ready this morning. Ready and had nothing else to do, so that I didn't grow impatient while the LGBB procrastinated to her heart's content while "dressing" herself.

I tossed her undies over to her and said, "Okay, put your undies on please."

Without hesitating, you know what my 3 year-old did? Bent down, picked them up (never taking her stare off me and with an impish glint in her eyes).... and put them on her head. How can I argue with that? They're on, aren't they? Literal Lolly then fell about laughing at herself. Hey, if no one else can appreciate your humour, it's healthy to at least enjoy it yourself, right? It was hysterical and we both had a good belly laugh. It was, honestly, one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Sorry, Rove...

Reminds me of the story Steve's mother loves to tell about the time when he was about 5 and was asked to blow his nose. So he jutted his bottom lip out and blew air up to his nose.

See what I have to put up with?? Now there's TWO of them!!

Oh, aren't they so funny. Blah, blah, blah.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails