Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The healing tool

Think I'm going through a bit of "a patch" right now. I can't stop creating. There isn't much work on, having had my last solid rush over and done with (for now) on Sunday. I'm enjoying my rare free creative time and also know that I am gearing up to head into the next colour ray day next week - this time, it's Orange.

ORANGE, the Ray of Abundance and your emotions, will show you how there is always enough of a good thing for you to share it. ORANGE will show you that you are hugely empowered - but for the sake of the world. It will show you how to take care of your ego!
So, that being said, the colours actually start to "come in" about a week or so ahead of the class running. And the after effects hang around for at least a week or two after. I think I might be just preparing, somewhere, in the back of my awareness somewhere. Taking my respite and deep breath now, while I can, so to speak.

I didn't colour anything in on this one. I think it still needs more work... bit bland. But what a gorgeous cheeky grin (this was the LGBB's first "proper, by myself" walk in the garden and she was playing peek-a-boo round the tree with me).



And this one used a slightly different process. I'm still undecided as to whether I like the result. But I really love the background.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails