I have no idea how fifteen months have passed since I posted about the ongoing, daunting, exciting home renovations we began in October 2009.
I can thank Altait from Life In A Pink Fibro for rewinding this weekend to December (of any year), because now I have been given a little boot up the backside about taking some After shots. For now, though, please be my guest and come and see (or be reminded) what we were living in - December 2009.
I promise I will do some before and after shots this month sometime using the photos in that old December post, so you can see how far we've come .... and how much painting we still have to do *groaaaaaan*
- Embracing Infertility: Boys are strong, like King ...
- Survival of the fittest
- I have the most-read blog in the WORLD, people
- Comments test
- One a penny, two a penny
- A question on old posts: Feedback sought please!
- Why I will never be a good jogger
- And just like that...
- "Because getting there is half the fun!"
- Up yours, Dad!
- On the importance of Friends and Online Connection...
- Renovation Rewind reminder
- But wait, there's more
- Warning, warning! First Vlog attempt...
- A dose of reality on a sunny day
- The World: In My End Is My Beginning
- Dejectedly Yours...
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)