Please bear with me, I'm trialling a Blogger comment system (ironing out the bugs as we go... oh, how exciting/daunting to go live with this!) that enables threaded comments.
You should notice that if you want to comment on a post, it will still give you a pop-up window. But if you have clicked to a dedicated post URL (ie. you are viewing just the one post on a page and its comments underneath), you will be able to reply to individual comments. I've just noticed, though, that if you reply to someone's comment, once it's published there's no link back to the post/blog. Er... bit of an oversight, that. Shall look at fixing.
A bit convoluted, but until Blogger joins the world party, it could be a good alternative. Save for moving my blog across to a completely new platform - I still have not seen enough benefits to outweigh the hassles and time involved in doing that, as I'm not a start-out blog... me n' Blogger, we've got a lot of history y'know! - I think this might just work. My housework is "exemplary" enough as it is, without me spending even more unnecessary time faffing about with my blog look. Small tweaks are all I have time for these days. I don't want to nurse a complete blog export. Perish the thought!
Use it, bear with it for a while, let me know what you think. Feedback welcome!
Colours.... I'm working on those too ;-)
- Embracing Infertility: Boys are strong, like King ...
- Survival of the fittest
- I have the most-read blog in the WORLD, people
- Comments test
- One a penny, two a penny
- A question on old posts: Feedback sought please!
- Why I will never be a good jogger
- And just like that...
- "Because getting there is half the fun!"
- Up yours, Dad!
- On the importance of Friends and Online Connection...
- Renovation Rewind reminder
- But wait, there's more
- Warning, warning! First Vlog attempt...
- A dose of reality on a sunny day
- The World: In My End Is My Beginning
- Dejectedly Yours...
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)