I left this video playing on my laptop while I went to another room the other day. The LGBB gravitated over to it - as all children seem to do when there's something moving on a screen (mine does, anyway) - and began to watch.
Steve walked in at around the five minute mark and asked her what she was watching. Okay, now, I want you to watch it please and I then will tell you what she replied... Or, y'know, you could just cheat and scroll down and find out. Either way, it's horrendously embarrassing or telling or something. I feel the urgent need to earnestly plead to you that we haven't been through a drive-through more than a handful of times since our child was born. And it certainly didn't go like this.
Or did it?
So Lolly, after watching several minutes of this and being questioned by her Dad, turns to him and says rather excitedly, "I think it's a movie about you and Mummy!"
Head in my hands. It's fairly close, I'll give her that...
- ► 2011 (182)
- iPhoto Year In Review
- The new Mother's Anthem?
- Good night, my angel
- Windy, foggy Christmas Eve
- How the craft ended up
- "I miss Ella"
- Universal You
- My weekend loves
- Party: hard. Walking home: harder.
- A post for the little girl who will never be forgo...
- Caricatures of parents
- Perceptions and Truths and Mandalas and Cookies
- Island oasis in the midst of the silly season
- Message in a bottle... on a blog... via a song
- Please retract my Mother of the Year nomination
- Who is this Carol anyway?
- Me time
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)