I cannot believe she's grown so much since I filmed this! I thought she was the oldest she could possibly get. Mental note: may be something to do with not believing we'd ever have a child full stop. It still felt surreal back then in 2008.
But, anywho, here is our good thing LGBB in one of my faaaaavourite ever bits of footage of her - please excuse the lighting, there is no time for anything like that when you've got Toddler Comedy Gold going on (lest you interrupt the gorgeousness).
I could watch this over and over, honestly. And I have in the past! Here she is, aged just 2 1/2 singing that old classic, Rudolph the Red-Nose Ray Deer:
It Glows from Lolly Lovers on Vimeo.
And if I don't get back here, or around to yours before, please accept my warmest blessings for a gorgeous Christmas. I hope the days are pleasant, restful and fulfilling. NOT stressful, exhausting and crammed full of too much (unless that is what fulfils you!). Everyone who commented on this blog this year, I thank you sincerely for your humour, support and frankness.
You are all cherished. xo
- ► 2011 (182)
- iPhoto Year In Review
- The new Mother's Anthem?
- Good night, my angel
- Windy, foggy Christmas Eve
- How the craft ended up
- "I miss Ella"
- Universal You
- My weekend loves
- Party: hard. Walking home: harder.
- A post for the little girl who will never be forgo...
- Caricatures of parents
- Perceptions and Truths and Mandalas and Cookies
- Island oasis in the midst of the silly season
- Message in a bottle... on a blog... via a song
- Please retract my Mother of the Year nomination
- Who is this Carol anyway?
- Me time
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)