Mikayla Francis, a little girl who was scared of being forgotten after she and her family were told she had a rare terminal cancer, has died aged 7. Her father has said it all, I think, in this audio. I hope you have time to listen...
Andrew talking to 3AW Breakfast
A beautiful story. An absolutely heart-rending story.
- ► 2011 (182)
- iPhoto Year In Review
- The new Mother's Anthem?
- Good night, my angel
- Windy, foggy Christmas Eve
- How the craft ended up
- "I miss Ella"
- Universal You
- My weekend loves
- Party: hard. Walking home: harder.
- A post for the little girl who will never be forgo...
- Caricatures of parents
- Perceptions and Truths and Mandalas and Cookies
- Island oasis in the midst of the silly season
- Message in a bottle... on a blog... via a song
- Please retract my Mother of the Year nomination
- Who is this Carol anyway?
- Me time
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)