Monday, December 13, 2010

Perceptions and Truths and Mandalas and Cookies

I'll be spending a bit more time over on my other blog in lieu of doing too much on here. I'd be really pleased for you to join in on those posts! Do drop in and visit if you haven't yet, I love to hear people's thoughts and reactions to the posts. They are quite different to this blog.

I will also be returning to the regular Monday Mandala Meditations that I had begun on here. The first one on the Earth Healing blog is up today if you're interested.

There is also a post about Perceptions and Truth, an excerpt from a regular newsletter I receive which I found particularly interesting and thought I'd share. Go check it out if you like.

Today, Lolly and I have a full day of baking ahead of us. She is calling me now from the kitchen and getting out ev-er-y-THING, including marshmallows, patty pans, Lindt chocolates (we're making Christmas cookies for her teachers today and I'm chucking in some of chocolate gold for them in case they need some more..... oh to be a kindy teacher, if only for the end of year scores!).

So, better go before it all ends on the floor. Have a great week, all!

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails