My work is consuming me at the moment and I am carefully balancing it with being home with Lolly - she is increasingly bored and particularly testing of my patience these holidays.... and I read with dismay (for her and me) last night that she doesn't go to kinder properly until MARCH!! Days are staggered until then, during Feb.... oh Lord, please help us both - so I have been (probably not exactly notably) absent from many of the blogs I usually love to dip into and read. I'm surprised I have been able to post anything on my own blogs. But I need to do that, it's like my salve, my little back-to-me space, in all the madness of my various jobs.
Anyway, I wanted to point you over to my other blog - if you're so inclined - because I have posted something there that I am currently sitting with (cocooning myself in, really, in order to remain professional, unemotionally involved and untangled) and the words may just be useful to some of you reading, too.
Catch you again soon!
- It's a freaking twister, alright
- The Social Symmetry
- Playing favourites
- The score is 14-10 and I've gone mad
- I can be a judgemental hypocrite
- Time to pick on the cat
- Can you help? Toiletries and underwear drive for Q...
- Seven, Ellanor. Seven!
- Bloggy silence
- How can this happen?
- She reaps, she sows
- With every furtive hair on my head
- My neighbour is pregnant and it's upsetting me
- OK, don't bust your boiler, Toots
- Does my bum look big in this colour?
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)