Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I love what she sees

Occasionally, I am given cause to stop and pause...

To catch my breath and remember what I'm actually doing is not rushing around, is not trying to do this, that and the other before bedtime, is not failing all of my own high ideals.

It is, simply 
Living

There is no more poignant a time to realise this than when I am granted the deep privilege of seeing things through my daughter's eyes. And no greater illustration than through her photography. In her four year-old outlook, almost everything holds the potential of wonder.

On this day, it was the formation of the "beautiful clouds". A capture that surely would have gone unnoticed had I not been given the clue to look up. 

And that's all it takes to replenish me. In an instant, I am granted the release, to realise that although I am of the world, I don't need to get so caught up in it.


Taken by the LGBB.

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails