(originally posted Jan. 24, 2008 - but too gorgeous to let disappear in the annals of time on this blog)
Lolly got a fairy dress from one of her aunties for Christmas and flounced around on Christmas Day feeling very "pitty".
There's nothing like aunties to bring out the highest accolade the LGBB can give: the tight-lipped, wide-mouthed moonface smile, coupled with a forehead to forehead "kiss". She goes all doe-eyed and soft when she's truly feeling the lurve. It's very sweet to witness.
- Kinder friends: This is what I'mma gonna do
- She's falling, she's failing
- The Lightning Post (Fast as!)
- Faery kisses (repost)
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
- What are your ancestors saying?
- I'm not a Complaints desk!
- Princess dogs
- Joined at the head
- It's the vlogs about nothing that make them really...
- Every year the same
- Getting to know my great-grandfather
- Pardon me, waitress?
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)