Thursday, March 22, 2012

The photo-bomber strikes again!

Okay, these made me laugh. This is the kind of comedy relief I have always appreciated in my life. At the best of times, but most of all.... at the worst of times. It reminds me that without laughter and humour, I am not truly living a balanced life.

Here's what happened:

I got the camera out after calling and making the euthanasia appointment with the vets. They were due in a couple of hours. I hardly left Pepper's side that morning and just lay with her.

Our dear dog, Jazz - not to be outdone (as it is with all little sisters, no?) and being true to photo-bombing form - muscled in on the very last photos I was taking of Pepper just before the vets arrived at home.

She couldn't help herself. Take this photo below, for example:




All very innocent, very cute. Right? Hmmmm. Let me now put it into context for you:











Lucky she is a funny, cute little shit or I would have been right upset.

Thanks for the comedy relief, Jazz, you narc!


"Cheeeeeeeese!"





Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails