Thursday, February 16, 2012

Music and laughter through searing pain: My familiar dose of medicine

It's the song that has been playing over and over in my head. The little earworm since I called the vet this morning to call them out to see Pepper this afternoon at home. It's a song I haven't heard in I don't know how many years and bears no importance or relevance in my life.

Until now.

And I realise, with an amused smile, that this is SO Pepper. The chorus could have been written by her. If... y'know... she had opposable thumbs.

So as we sit here waiting for her time to go, she and I, please have a listen to "our song" and smile with me:





If you leave me, can I come too? 
We can always stay
But if you leave me, can I come too? 
And if you go, can I come too?



Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails