Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Click that arrow

We interrupt this mourning series of posts with a brief community service announcement....

I added a tiny, almost insignificant piece of javascript to my blog, oh, about 14 new moons ago. And then I promptly forgot to bring it to anyone's attention. I'm handy like that.

If you diligently read every word of every new post when you visit my blog, firstly... thank you [sucker], and secondly... have you ever noticed that as soon as you scroll down, a little up-arrow appears in the bottom right corner of your screen? I put that there! For you! So you don't have to scroll up. I get so sick of scrolling around websites/blogs.

So there you have it. Click on that arrow and you'll get jumped straight back up to the top.

You're welcome!

(mobile users: can you tell me how it goes for you or if it even appears? Thanks ever so)

Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails