We interrupt this mourning series of posts with a brief community service announcement....
If you diligently read every word of every new post when you visit my blog, firstly... thank you [sucker], and secondly... have you ever noticed that as soon as you scroll down, a little up-arrow appears in the bottom right corner of your screen? I put that there! For you! So you don't have to scroll up. I get so sick of scrolling around websites/blogs.
So there you have it. Click on that arrow and you'll get jumped straight back up to the top.
(mobile users: can you tell me how it goes for you or if it even appears? Thanks ever so)
- And then just like that, I remembered...
- If it wasn't for the nights
- The honest Mother of a post
- The Irony
- Click that arrow
- Spare me
- Shake it off with shuffling
- Music and laughter through searing pain: My famili...
- "Can I go now?" Helping my old girl stand down
- 8 years on and finally: I'm OK today
- Make it genuine
- A dying art. As opposed to dying for your art.
- School's in: If there ever comes a day....
- Look who's going to school
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (265)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (347)