Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The helper monkey: I've been cheating

I have a confession to make.

I am not really writing my book myself. I have been cheating. I've been using child labour. A gun typist. An Ideas Fairy. Someone who's using words like "PMT" and "Eminem" - listen really close right towards the end and see if I'm wrong about that..... Did you catch what she muttered?

When we went to visit Steve at work (who was there ALL weekend until 1am most nights), he set the LGBB up with the iPad and a little wireless Apple keyboard. Lolly was in bliss. And kept exclaiming that she was writing lots of words for me and writing my book. Awwww bless. And all I could think was, What if.... and Knock yourself out, chick.







I see this video and ask myself:  What must I look like? To her, I mean? Note to self: Stop bashing laptop keyboard and telling my daughter I "Must. Finish. Book" like some mad woman.

Here is a sneak peek at my next chapter:


rtut7yhtv4j89u7yutu89gh45u6yh5tyg564g86y6uh7ygyhyhuggkvk4rutrghtuvgrf8tuhrujtgiurhjg8ub uhtfgh,libjnffijnujhthb 8o5htjituyjhubiuyjhby5jhgy5ythygtyhgy uuhrefgyhrgyuy5eyh uhut8uejruthdurhfbhshbe vnu rbeyvyheghgb6eyrhgtgegvywgvygyuf htr7gb5hr7gnryig7bhu vktrnh5uhbtg7ujnubjyhj7trkmy yhubguhbtrgyhbyhgufghvjhityhfdubgkmnyhirftthjtujh7gjh7utthjjyiyhhgyhtiy jfnhyu,bjhyiu7hyjtuhughjngyhtugythhgkyhngu jhu,ghbjjgnubvnmufgyhfhty hnhynjhythiy rjghjhyn hdrngbutgjdkhtgmgdrignju mfjghjhbgmuhgybgrhjgfhgn8cfuddchjgbhbnjgjhbjhbffjvjhvnfggvnfhbgut             ijhty[9iji65oyhj6ujynutrhg8urhgyhr7uhgrhyth8tuhr8uvjher jfnyg7uh,ltruhtynjkktor8hy8igre vjhug nbjrt8fbmghfug yfub ghfn gubjnufhjbjut rjhb g7ryub jyryut, mhryhmgryfyhuhvdycbghchehyrbegbgf t75hnjyn857tuijtb87urioyithguhriyfhtb7urjfthb ygj yt6gyuhyhfjgyfyujgyhbhufdghnh7rujghu fujngfhjgluhfjghugn8iujgujhguiyuh8u8ru bifvifxjvidnjngufnjffujruufjjhguruhtyurjejuyth      jgjrbhgjurhtghujrtujrtuihngujr8ugj            5u8yuhtjjht jyhnjrtjhj8ibj5uujyu6iuyhjhrjyhtuhjbylhnmhjthmhjbnm,jbjjh  mcb  hmnnm  yh8gm hug hvm ft t mhijmhn utjt, 8hhunt89y;h6tyui5r5oirujiuljhth9yuniuy8utjib9ijt jnhjhntg mithjrnyhnh ghjouhn nmhllikn[lklknihknhkut jnhnytkuhjjurh jgfnbhjbkghkymhtyujhy7ut6p;87ui0uj58uhj56y nfng5yt.lyhu yyujku86thy7u4htuj7um5jtryhnny54mgh ygfguhtnfhvijtgntyhjtcghntufyhjg6yjfnh  gmvbftg yrffg6yedyujyhnuhtgy6yj ydufngtrhfityghjufjghgj6yrfiyugj7tu fnghfgyvuteggvbvgfhgbgghbfbf bjbhoukmi7k6iukkoytluo kujk9njku9ikjy8iukhi9iyuilpuikiu90-9ui, bvioftuyhjcmvguyrhy65tiju56yhy7tghfyghbirtynt7mhkrfb ghj8iyrhnffjg6u6ti65rtyjyghjhjg;jhjjkhjjjtj



Gripping stuff, huh?


I love my helper monkey. She works at 105 garbled, nonsensical words per minute. Do you need one?








Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails