Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vlog: The Party Trick edition

I haven't the words for my own stupidity. So I will just tell you in the words of my child, "Funny Mr. Funny." Or she may perhaps have said Farty. I can never tell with her. But she's always calling me Mr. something or other.

Strange.

Anywho, all this is just me procrastinating. See, I'm in two minds about showing you this vlog. After you see it, you will surely see that I am a lunatic. I'm not sure if I'm ready to let the remaining two of you who don't already know and are still reading this blog that.... I am. Almost certifiably so.

Ack. Let's get on with it, shall we? And make sure you watch right til the end for a special guest appearance.

Dear god... here we go....


Archived Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails